Bathroom Remodeling Services for Lake Oswego Homeowners
Any homeowner should be able to take pride in the cleanliness and design of their remodeled bathroom or kitchen. For Lake Oswego folks who pride themselves for being the most educated city in Oregon, the bathroom should be a place for deep thought that why Sheldon’s Maintenance offers bathroom remodeling service.
That’s why professionals at Sheldon’s Maintenance make sure your bathroom is as much a place for relaxation and reflection as it is for sanitary needs.
At Sheldon’s Maintenance, we’re a local and well-established team of builders, landscapers, and contractors. We specialize in not only full-service lawn care, but also remodeling, roofing, and other handiwork.
What our Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Provide
Remodeling your bathroom always involves a certain degree of risk, especially for DIY projects. When it comes to removing porcelain, tile flooring, glass mirrors, drywall, or other building materials, we recommend leaving demolition and proper disposal to the pros.
We take care of the hard work with replacing and installing the new components that will brighten every corner and update your homes market value. All you have to do is the plan for the kitchen of your dreams.
Standard remodels of a bathroom should always have the same process. After the demolition comes to the work. The finished product is a new bathroom you can take pride in the services.
We offer for bathroom remodeling include:
- Demolition: We’ll gut your bathroom and start a new one from scratch, without disrupting the plumbing inside your walls and under your bath or toilet.
- Debris hauling: Leave it to us to properly dispose of your old bathroom building materials. We’ll haul out and clean debris so that your bathroom is ready for a fresh new appearance.
- Drywall replacement: Well knock out any sheetrock or drywall and replace it so you can have brand-new and spotless walls in your bathroom.
- Floor Installation: We install custom laminate, linoleum, and tile flooring for your bathroom.
- Water damaged material replacement: Often times, water and mildew make their way underneath showers and baths. We replace water-damaged or rotting material and reinforce interior substrates with waterproofing and crack resistant layers.
- Painting: Well prime and paint your bathroom any color to your suit your taste.
- Installation: We install baths, sinks, cabinetry, and other necessary bathroom fixtures.
- And more!
More About Bathroom Remodeling Projects in Lake Oswego
Bathroom remodeling projects should always combine functionality with a prestigious installation. Our experts will replace drywall, removed water-damaged material, and install baths, sinks, and toilets on top of the newly placed flooring.
Instead of embarking on a DIY project or hiring a less experienced person to do the job, go with Sheldon Maintenance. We’ll get the job done.