Remodeling Contractor Services for Lake Oswego Homes
Some of the most beautiful properties in Oregon sit within the Lake Oswego city limits. But they don’t stay beautiful on their own.
Well-maintained homes are kept that way with the help of professional landscapers and dedicated general contractors.
As the most educated city in Oregon, Lake Oswego has high standards. And that means that there’s no room for inexperienced home service providers.
Sheldon’s Maintenance is a highly experienced remodeling contractor that has earned its client base by providing home solutions that are executed with care and precision.
But the end result is only a fraction of what makes a remodeling project shine. Careful planning, management, communication, and a focus on longevity all contribute to a great experience for a homeowner. And that’s how our team delivers every time.
What do our remodeling contractors do?
In addition to full-service lawn care, Sheldon’s services run the gamut of home improvement and handyman projects. And we offer these services regardless of whether you’re a current lawn care client.
Talk to us about how we can upgrade your home. We perform:
- Full Kitchen Demolition and Remodel
- Ikea Kitchen Installation
- Bathroom Remodels
- Drywall Replacement
- Indoor Painting
- Laminate Floors
- Linoleum Floors
- Tile Floors
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Water-Damaged Material Replacement
- Subfloor Replacement
Home Improvement: More than Just the End-Result
Even a beautifully remodeled kitchen can leave a bad taste in the mouths of its owners if the project was poorly managed or went drastically over budget. At Sheldon’s, we understand that remodeling projects require time upfront to talk about the details.
Maybe a client wants to remove their old, weathered kitchen floor and install something more attractive and durable. When getting started on a project like this, we don’t dive in and take things as they come.
We follow a modified principle of, measuring twice, cutting once: We ask questions, inspect, and take measurements twice, and cut once.
Planning ahead for setbacks means we look at things that some other contractors don’t. Asking the right questions helps both us and the client avoid scheduling and budgeting mistakes.
Here are some things we consider beforehand:
- If the project involves floor installation, how is the current flooring cut? Has it been installed around cabinets and appliances or underneath them?
- Are we prepared to disconnect plumbing?
- How many square feet of new material is needed?
- Can we source the materials the client wants within their proposed budget? If not, do we have better alternatives ready?
- What about scheduling? When is it most convenient for our crew to be working in the home? Is the client prepared to carry out their daily activities while the kitchen is under construction?
- Would the client like us to haul away waste material for them?
We want your remodeling experience to be a positive one. So we take every step to ensure that communication is clear, easy, and accurate. Talk to us about how we can improve your home and your remodeling experience overall.